The Ex Granny Wrangler

10 February 2007

The End Is Naai.

Enough. Finished. Forget It. Officially don’t care anymore. You can take your Zimmer and shove a rubber-bunged steel leg up your flaccid rectum you bloody fogey! I am sick to the bleeding teeth of this sh*t. If I have to witness one more wet fart mid-casserole, decant one more urine sample into a freshly washed out Nescafe bottle, hear you wheeze one more nasty word about me on your ancient 19-voetsek phone to your equally decrepit and cabbage-scented cohorts only to pull out a saccharine smile as the handset hits the cradle, or fetch you another f*cking glass of f*cking water I’m going to f*cking bludgeon you to within an inch of your f*cking sad and intensely lackluster life and hang you from your shower rail by your f*cking emergency pull-cord thingy-ma-flab. Hence, in the interests of public safety and to save the Oxford Dictionary people a lot of money by not inventing cause for the entry ‘Geriatricide’ I have decided to quit. And I’m not a quitter. I’m really not. 8 years of 20-a-day proves that. But this? This is absolutely f*cking ridiculous. I want out and I want out NOW. My suitcase is zipped.

**Once again, apologies to the British Police Force for my dramatic and completely fictitious ramblings. I wouldn't do it. Promise.

9 comments:

anne said...

Don't forget to leave (him? her?) a nasty present (that cannot be traced back to you...) before going. I'm sure you have a zillion ideas.

Anonymous said...

Here, fucking here!Dunno how you held out?!?!?!?!?!?

What you gonna do now?????????????
PS -Am kinda drunk-ish...am big/huge Amy Winehouse fan

Anonymous said...

Once again? How many times have you had to apologise? I'd offer you the use of my spare room, but I suspect that living with me would be even more of a trial.

Anonymous said...

Wow I don't want to get on your wrong side GW. I think you may have some anger problems. Haha. Quite entertaining though. Your writing. Not your misery :(

Hope this week is a better one.

Love the new illustration. Very arty farty.

Revolving Credit said...

HEADLINES...Granny Wrangler becomes Granny Strangler.

The xGW said...

Hey it's "The Crowd"! Hi guys thanks for popping round...

Anne: How does a £60 parking fine for parking in a loading zone rate on the list of Nasty Presents? I had a quiet chuckle.

Insano: Are you an Amy Winehouse fan or just a fan of Wine in general?

Kyk: Ooo can I? And about those flowers you cancelled... I could learn to love Valentines Day...

Mark: I shall take your compliment with a huge blush of pride coming from the master himself. Thank you. Now i need to get onto the email and see if i can bribe you into lending me your brain on a couple of issues i don't understand about all this web design crap ;)

Revo: Die Son needs more like you my friend.

Anonymous said...

Both. I am a fan of both. Definitely. Well, I'd only sell my flatmate for more wine.

Phlippy said...

Uuuuummmmmm... sidles to doorways, turns heel and runs for life...

The xGW said...

phlippy: wise move my friend, wise move.