The Ex Granny Wrangler

29 January 2007

iKona Wena!

Bored out of my little skull (for a change) i entered a competition or two on Worth1000.com - they were only beginners ones but still, i won. So i rule. The paddling pool. But then i happened upon what the 'big kids' have been getting up to and being Capetonian, only one word came to mind: Heeeeectic.
Have a squizz at the best of the rest.

** Update: Just to clarify that this is NOT my little creation. I wish it was but the sad fact is it's not. These okes are professionals. And stuff. You didn't really think i'd show you mine did you?

7 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Was it a shitting contest? The monkeys have one every day where I live.

The xGW said...

Hey Monkey Boy, been smoking them banana leaves again? Tsk tsk.

Anonymous said...

Apple and its little i-whatever is the bane of my existence. May they all burn in hell.
Well, they did buy hell and promoted Satan to middle management.

anne said...

That's one very attractive, albeit slightly awkward I'm sure, paddling pool - well done!

The xGW said...

insano: iAsk you with tears in my eyes, where is the love? This very flow of words is being lovingly typed on a Mac.

anne: i want one!!

Anonymous said...

Love the "read paper" option. Pure genius.

Lincoln Personals said...

Hi my name is Sean I'm 25 years old I like tattoos working out partying I like camping watching movies playing video games reading and writing sorry I'm not good with the about mes if there's anything else you wanna know just ask. Meet me on luvfree.com dating site.