The Ex Granny Wrangler

03 September 2006

Still Alive... Barely.

So I managed to survive the whole Zimfest ordeal although there are a few people who, had they not been protected by law and some kind of weird dark magic, would surely be choking quietly to death on their own blood, had i had my way. I'm too sulky to go into it in all it's glory so i shall give you a quick run down of the happenings.

  • 12x savannah dry
  • 10x port-a-loo trips
  • 4x apple fizz pops
  • 1x box of koeksisters
  • 1x enormous boerie roll
  • 7x Heathrow Injection Victims
  • 1x Ex
  • 1x very thin jersey (in 16 degree greyness)
  • 2 sticks biltong
  • 1x chick who i haven't seen in a few years who said "Oh my god, how are you? What's been happening? The last i heard you were a lesbian?"
  • 1x exceptionally large sense of humour failure.
  • 4x urges to commit homicide. consecutively.
  • 1x Savannah Dry
  • 2x Alabama Slammers
  • Nando's Burger with Cheese
  • 1x large glass of water.
  • 2x trips to the loo in the middle of the night to heave my lungs out.
Dumb bitch. Sorry, i'm still sulking.

2 comments:

y.Wendy.y said...

Biltong? BILTONG? And you're bragging shamelessly!!

Pffft...

I WANT SOME BILTONG!

*having a hissy fit*

Anonymous said...

I had better not be one of those Heathrow Injection victims you ripped off...