The Ex Granny Wrangler

18 September 2006

Sulk.

Following up on the 'face scrub in the loo' story, i now have it on good authority that this little incident was indeed a 'f*ck you, bitch' directed at me and is by no means the first time it's happened i believe. She also went through the fridge this morning, picked out a couple of my things and threw them away out of pure spite. Of course i only noticed once we got back from our weekly shopping trip to Sainsbury's and when i confronted her she blatantly lied to me. Like the ham grew a pair of f*cking wings and did an olympic somersault off the milk bottle and into the bin whilst my back was turned. For f*ck's sake, do i look like a f*cking imbecile? I'm grumpy and COMPLETELY humourless this afternoon.

6 comments:

Don said...

Uncool.

Anonymous said...

She seems to be doing a bang-up job of making you want to hang around. On the plus side, at least your conscience will be bothering you less when you go for your break.

Anonymous said...

There's nothing for it, I'm afraid. You're going to have to settle this the old fashioned way...


Kick a bitch in the punda.

The xGW said...

don: exceptionally so.

kyk: tis true - my conscience no longer gives a flying fuck

andy p: dying to. only 6 more days til i can kick and run away!

y.Wendy.y said...

She sounds like my ex-MIL...not fun to be around. Spiteful cow.

The xGW said...

she really is a hag.