The Ex Granny Wrangler

25 February 2007

Piss Poor Excuse Alert

Oh dear friends, i hope you've all had the most splendiferous weekends. I am brimming with tales of cat turds, helium balloons and inapropriate conversations, and a disturbing foray into the secret English sport of Duck Racing has been caught on video... But alas. Being the Competitive Little Bitch that I am, this evening sees me with my head down scribbling like fury as the clock over at Parenthesis' place ticks louder and louder. You see coupled with that Competitive Bitch thing is a bit of a Procrastination thing and a dash of Missing Mojo, so yes, I'm determined to do a damn good job but haven't left myself enough time (story of my life really) and all this sans mojo, well, things could get a tad messy. Hence, whilst i'm crafting my masterpiece, i shall also be drafting a list of saucy things to promise the dashing and dangerously talented Monsiuer Kyknoord in return for first prize. I am utterly shameless. But utterly saucy too. Kyk, watch that inbox my boy...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the Powerpuff Girls can help you locate your missing Mojo. Tell you what - let's make it easy for you. I'll just send you a list of things I like and you can tick off the stuff you're prepared to do.

Anonymous said...

Can you cc me on that?

The xGW said...

kyk: done deal. so i'll watch my inbox then?

parethesis: k, now who's ccing who here?

Anonymous said...

Kyk's list.
Send me a copy :)