The Ex Granny Wrangler

28 February 2007

The Sweet Separation Of Finger & Bum.

Ok, so it's official. I have finally submitted my entry to Parenthesis' "Dazzle Me Why Don't You" competition and frankly, whilst i'm bursting with pride that i finally managed to do it in spite of all my whining, the contents of the depths of my imagination have caused me quite a bit of concern. My psychiatrist would have a field day were i ever to show him what these fingers banged out over the past 48 hours and I imagine he may just up my dosage to bring me down to earth for a bit. Oh well. He'll never have to know.

Macabre? Yes. A little disturbing? Very. Containing references to squirrels and nudity, (semi)inadvertent haiku and use of some very large words including 'defenestration'? But of course. I play to win you know.

Herewith "Have Lied, Will Travel".

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent. All your fans were pulling for you, too.

The xGW said...

Kyk: as always, a swift witty comeback. i can find no fault. we have to meet. we really do. what are you doing mid-april?

Anonymous said...

Depends what you mean by "mid". If we're talking the 13th to the 15th, then I'll be on a sodding company team-building weekend in KZN.

The xGW said...

13th to the 20th.

Revolving Credit said...

Separation of Finger & Bum??

As in, pull your finger out your ass and get some work done?

The xGW said...

Ladies and gentlemen, Revo's got it! By God he's got it!

Insane Insomniac said...

Fuck! How did I not know about this????
No, really? How come no one told me?????
*goes and sits in corner typing furiously at her Urban Chick story*

The xGW said...

Sorry! I'm sure i mentioned it somewhere? Or maybe i was just trashed on Meth (again) and just THOUGHT I did. I didn't win so i'm sulking. Excuse me whilst i crawl back under my covers.

*shoots an expostulatory glare at kyknoord*

Anonymous said...

Ja, ja, I know. I am the lowest form of life.

Revolving Credit said...

He shoots, he scores!

PS. Don't forget to wash your finger!

The xGW said...

kyk: :p

revo: "I trust Dettol to protect my family"

Anonymous said...

Did I mention that dazzle me, why don't you part II is coming shortly? And since TM won this round, how about he act as judge, and we let KN enter the fray? I've moved Parenthesis btw, see updated below...

The xGW said...

(...): damn. a chance to redeem myself and you let the grand master into the ring?

Have updated your link btw - ta for the heads up.

Anonymous said...

He is good isn't he? :)

The xGW said...

**retch**

Anonymous said...

I take that to mean, sickeningly so *grin*