The Ex Granny Wrangler

11 April 2007

The Inside Of My Nutshell

In anticipation of my immenent arrival in The Land Of The Rand I received what is possibly the most incredible sms ever typed by human thumb, by someone who apparently knows me better than i know myself. I had to share her genius with the world.

She'll be comin o'er Table Mountain when she comes.
She'll be comin in french knickers when she comes.
She'll be cravin woolie's fudges,
she'll be wearing pink & levis,
she'll be smokin Marlboro ciggies,
she'll be perving wentworth miller,
she'll be sipping low fat lattes,
she'll be skattering old wrinklies,
she'll be blowing princess kisses when she comes.

If you ever needed a summation of me, that would be it.
I honestly, without a doubt, have the coolest friends in the entire universe.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound like a completely well rounded individual :)

Anonymous said...

Nice to have people that know you so well.

Phlippy said...

awwww... so sweet

Revolving Credit said...

At least you be doing some cummin'!

Betenoir said...

I enjoyed that up until I got to the Wentworth Miller part, then everything went all warm and happy and I couldn't concentrate anymore...

Urk said...

what kind of a name for a guy is princess kisses, and why are you blowing..errr...never mind.

Urk said...

just went through some of your blog. i like it - funny. it can stay

The xGW said...

parenthesis: the more woolies fudge i eat, the more well rounded i become.

insano: sometimes comes as a bit of a surprise when you realise you ain't such a hardcore enigma.

phlippy: i know, i going soft.

revo: see my friends look out for my well being too.

betenoir: i enjoyed your comment until you mentioned wentworth's name and then i started to get all giddy and sweaty and my heart pounded and i nearly blacked out with a smile on my face.

urk: i've decided i rather like you too. so there.

Urk said...

where?

Dr Marcus said...

I concur. Wrangler = the funny. New daily visitor over here, dude.

Anonymous said...

She'll be building RoboSandWombles when she comes...

The xGW said...

urk: oi! bad behaviour round here warrants a jolly good spanking i'll have you know...

DrM: I'm afraid i've been prescribed 2 weeks of R&R starting tomorrow but i'll be ready for a full examination upon my return. Can i call you House?

mark: i believe the sand ones are even more lethal, and if they get in your crack you're as good as dead. hairdryer and a towel gonna be a whoooole lotta useless.

Dan Lurie said...

wentworth who?






just kidding

The xGW said...

o-d: ok honestly, my pulse stopped. right there, boom, dead.