The Ex Granny Wrangler

02 April 2007

A Century Of Crap.

Well loyal blogger-buddies, we've done it. I've managed skryf 100 posts and you've managed to read them. Ok, not all of them but I reckon Kyk has cast an eye over 95% which makes him twinkle like a little star, whilst maintaining a certain degree of manliness of course.
For those who fell along the away, sies on them. For all you who joined along the way, how bored were you?

Anyway, should you feel so inclined, herewith a little collection of what i think were some of the noteworthy moments in this wild adventure that has been Granny Wrangling. Some to tickle, some to shock, some to emphasize the CRAP i've been through, and some just coz i loved writing them.

•• Mavis The Marvellous (no relation to Seth's chick)

•• I'm Blind!!!

•• who-what-where-how-when-why-me?

•• Keep Your City Beautiful

•• The Goddamn Fucking Chicken Wrangler Trilogy: Rustic Hell 101 closely followed by Coming and Going and of course the video The Chicken Wrangler.

•• Ode To A Skidmark

•• A Pint At The Typhoid Arms

•• F Is For Funny

•• Same Day, Different Shit

•• The End Is Naai

It troubles me to realise how many cleaning products are contained in the above content. Thanks y'all, i loves ya. I really loves ya. (If you didn't nominate me for the blog awards then i don't but i'm just pretending to).

**SMOOCH**

13 comments:

anne said...

Not bored.
Did nominate you.
How do love me now?!

Well done, and here's to many more!

Anonymous said...

We come here because we are bored, true. But's that because you alleviate said. A chuckle a day keeps the blues away. Or something.

Unknown said...

I did a search for 'Candy Floss', 'Lemony Snigger' and 'Puta Loca'. I'm glad I found what I was looking for.

Anonymous said...

It's impossible to pick a favourite, but the GFCW video still brings a tear to the eye

The xGW said...

anne: i love you long time.

parenthesis: if i have made only one person in the world chuckle each day it has been worth it.

david: dude. nobody searches for those three random labels. which branch of the MI are you with? 5? 6? 7??

kyk: mine too my friend, mine too.

ChewTheCud said...

Heehee - So bored! So bored!!! you cannot begin to understand! It was torture.

LOL - You rock babe! Congrats on the 100.

Phlippy said...

Yay - extra mural reading material.. Good times. Sorry but i was a late commer... comer... cummer... WTF?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations GW.

Where is RoboSnoWomble 2.0 in the list?

I bet you've pissed him off now. Watch your back gal!

Revolving Credit said...

Twinkle, twinkle little Kyk???

The xGW said...

chewsybum: thanks boy :)

phlippy: better late than never... ;)

mark: as was once said, i'll be waiting with a hair dryer and a towel.

revo: twinkle twinkle little revo too *mwah*

Anonymous said...

How rude...

this video is no longer available

Tease!

Insane Insomniac said...

I guess its all about common ground and connecting. And yes, I really WAS that bored.

Have a good trip to SA!

The xGW said...

dolce: i'm horrified! bastards. it was so good. and yes, i have been called a tease before...

insano: thanks dude, you too!