The Ex Granny Wrangler

22 May 2007

Muggles Need Not Apply.

In the run up to Harry Potter mania in July, Yours Truly has decided to run a little competition. It's called:

Who Wants To Own The Dark Lord?

The Prize:

Voldemort himself.



Beautiful, pristine, and enshrouded in mystery and magic of a dark and terrible kind, He Who Must Not Be Named has lain, hidden from the world since November 2005, gathering strength in a secret chamber far below the city, venturing out only in the dead of night, his shiny blackness a shadow against the night sky. The PortKey within has carried dark wizards for 12 000 kilometers, and comes with the balance of a 2 year Reparo charm. With more enchantments than your heart could ever desire, the magic under his dark hood will amaze and Stupefy you.

The Competition:

The first person to deposit 2666 Galleons, 10 Sickles and a Knut (roughly R90 000) into my secret Gringott's account wins.

The Rules:

The use of charms, spells, jinxes, curses and other incantations is severely prohibited. This includes and is not limited to: Accio, Evanesco, Wingardium Leviosa.
Voldemort is protected by a Finite Incantatum spell and a Hex Deflection as well as a Shield Charm which will cause any forbidden spells to rebound upon you.
This competition is open to Death Eaters, members of Slytherin, and Parseltongues over the age of 18.
Potters, Muggles, Mudbloods, their families and advertising agencies need not apply.
E&OE.

Failure to adhere to any of the above rules will result in prosecution by the Ministry Of Magic with the threat of an extended period in Azkaban.

For more information please direct any queries by Owl or email (thegrannywrangler@gmail.com).

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or has he lost a little weight recently?

Anonymous said...

Where is he situated?

Seriously, I actually am looking for a 2004/2005 Clio 1.4 (see why), and I'm looking for a black one. What are the chances?!

The xGW said...

sorry! should have mentioned that little detail given my nomadic tendencies. he's in cape town - claremont to be exact.

unfortunately not 1.4... only 1.2. but 16V fuel-injected and casts Avada Kedavra curses on BMWs on Eastern Boulevard.

Phlippy said...

Well, I would trade you my MINI for it... But no... Fuck I loved this post. Mwah

Anonymous said...

Destiny it seems brings us together Yours Truly, for my castle (with obligatory moat) is also in Claremont...

I'm flying up (not via broomstick or whatever else that wimp Potter uses) to JHB to look at a 2004 1.4 as my first option (via a wholesale contact of mine) soon, but if it doesn't charm me, I'll let you know!

lordwiggly said...

Looks more like Dobby the House Elf than Voldemort. I reckon Voldie would drive something like a Merc Benz SLR - very mean looking.

Anonymous said...

Anyone know a spell to increase the minimal amount of gold pieces in my account to bulging amounts???

Revolving Credit said...

Why you dumping Voldemort??

You reckon that now that you've learnt how to ride a broom, you don't need wheels??

The xGW said...

kyk: nah, just a shit-hot photographer.

phlippy: your mini doesn't have a big enough back seat.

mart: 2004? pfffft. how last century ;) call me.

wiggles: two words. Avada Kedavra (or, roughly translated, fuck you.) :p

insano: i believe "engorgio" is the one you need.

revo: god, you're such a little sod. i love you.

mike said...

Bilbo is gay with Gandalf. I wanna make a t-shirt with that on. That's better than a car. A t-shirt. TRUUUUUUST me.

ChewTheCud said...

You need therapy ;P

Anonymous said...

2004? No, my 1971 was last century...

At least the classic beauty had a huuuuge back seat.

Restraint. Spanking. Back seat. A clear picture is starting to form, and to be honest it scares me a little.

The xGW said...

mike: i'm already selling t-shirts which say "W.W.C.D" (what would chuck do?". earning big bucks overseas :)

chews electroshock preferably.

mart: aw, don't be scared. i'm all talk...

The Lush said...

I want a W.W.C.D - when you get them made won't you send me one. I like pink. I think I'm a small.

Oh and Martin you dirty boy - you leave my blog and I find you over hear getting all dirty with the Ex GW. Tut, tut, tut. ;)

The xGW said...

lush: www.cafepress.com/urongasouth

Anonymous said...

Dear The Lush and EGW: I think it might be a good idea for both of you to stop calling me a dirty boy (whether by direct accusation or subtle implication). Delusions of grandeur are bound to follow!

Anonymous said...

oh, i've found another horcrux...as i am pureblooded AND Slytherin, "Your destiny lies with you, and the power to resist the dark side is certainly yours. The question is, will you? " so I am thinking don't resist and send the baby to me.

The xGW said...

mart: i'll just think it then ;)

fgm: everybody loves a purebood. i watch that gringotts account in anticipation...

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory