The Ex Granny Wrangler

27 November 2006

Two Hips But No Hooray

If you followed my insane head ramblings of yesterday, well, congratulations. Revo didn't but then he was pissed so it was probably damned near impossible to get a handle on it, bless.

What i didn't make clear i realise, is the fact that these ramblings took place about a week ago, when there could have been the minutest possibility of getting a two week job which would cover the cost of my next return ticket. See when i came over i had to give a random date to return on with the plan being that i'd just change it to April when i head home to The Wedding of the century. That date is a week away. And I just got a new Ouma. And agency placements last 15 days.

*Sniiiiiiiiiiiffffffffff*

Looks like the only sundowners i'll be looking forward to happen at 3.30pm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad, sad, sad. Did I mention sad? Oh, I did. Christmas just won't be Christmas without you.

Katie Possum said...

shame, pumpkin! I know your pain. I was supposed to leave for SA on friday, and had to change my ticket to April 1, coz I just cant afford ito get back here otherwise. :(
Keep your head up!