The Ex Granny Wrangler

02 October 2006

Sobriety Sucks Ass

Well so much for my weekend of foul behaviour. I was jumping up and down trying to convince all and sundry to put on some dancin' shoes and bust a move at The Ministry of Sound or somewhere equally hedonistic (hell i would have settled for The Puzzle if push came to shove!) but they were having none of it. Sigh.
I did, however, meet up with the Camel Man today and had an amble through the city before stopping at a cute little italian place (run by argentinians. go figure) for bottle of rather nice red which, on an empty stomach, was probably not the best of ideas. We always seem to do that and the results are always a little shabby. I staggered onto the tube, but i'd like to blame the shoes for this one. Borrowed them for the day from a mate and was completely crippled half an hour into the day. After limping down the road like i had a guitar up my arse, the CM finally told me to stop whingeing. I threatened to show him whingeing. In the middle of the road outside St James' Palace. In front of the guard with the grizzly bear on his head. It nearly got ugly and i nearly got sectioned. Never a dull moment.
So, whilst this probably isn't the most inspiring stuff you'll read today, it was good and chilled and happy and will prepare me nicely for my next GOTM who i start with on wednesday. Here's hoping she's not as psycho as the last one! More anon...

0 comments: