The Ex Granny Wrangler

19 June 2007

Ok, Threshold Has Officially Been Reached.

I'm a little disturbed. Ok make that more than a little disturbed. I’m *horrified* beyond human horrification (it is a word if I say it is).

Ever since yesterday’s list was published, my hits are going through the roof. And it’s not link-love, regular readership or even the curious ones having a little google session to see what crops up. It’s the fact that allofasardine there are all these search terms nicely bundled in one page and the search engines are going ouma-pomp-bevok!

The dilemma is: Do I take it down in it’s entirety? Do I leave it up with a message emblazoned across the top saying something along the lines of ‘Hey you sick f*ck, I bet your mother’s proud, now sod off and don’t you dare darken my doorstep ever again!”. Or do I call myself something else, set up a new blog and move to Panama and take Michael Schofield fairy cakes in his prison cell? (Oops, sorry)

URGH, I can’t stand being associated with such depraved, saturnalian scum-of-the-earth. You people make me sick.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Ouma-pomp-bevok"? If I had a dollar for all the times I've heard that expression...
Anyway, you'll be pleased to know that this site doesn't feature at all when you search for "Grannies who like to put dog poop in chocolate cake" (Oops, sorry)

Anonymous said...

Hey, look at the bright side: at least you're not featuring midgets around here!

As for the problem, it's quite simple really... You do a screen-capture and re-post just the .gif. Problem solved.

Betenoir said...

man, there's no bad publicity. Only publicity. well, that's my theory.

Revolving Credit said...

Maybe you should just charge admission....or would that be admissionary....or submission...fek I'm getting side tracked again...charge money!

Anonymous said...

OH.MY.ACTUAL.
That's really sick. Don't take the posts down. May the search terms serve as proof that we really do live in a sick world. MrsM

The xGW said...

kyk: it was kinda neat, wasn't it?

martin: not just a pretty face huh?

betenoir: paris would be inclined to agree with you.

revo: i already do. oh hang on. you mean to read this site?

mrs.m: now if i had a dollar for every time someone's used that phrase. can i adopt it please?

Anonymous said...

Martin's idea makes the most sense, seriously speaking. My loooong experience with blogging tells me that search terms continuously put up on the blog, particularly if they are obnoxious just keep becoming a vicious cycle. [sits back down again]

The xGW said...

grandma & martin: i've done it. but it's like a school for ants. it needs to be at least three times the size.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Betenoir on this one. Look at this way, if they don't leave pervy comments you have nothing to lose, and they might have everything to gain...

Think about it.

They might just learn that grannies are more than just sexual objects. They are kind hearted, gentle wrinkly people.

(who Granny wrangler wants to murder)

Anonymous said...

oy! I resemble that comment, mark

lordwiggly said...

So how is Panama, PaperClip Wrangler?

The xGW said...

wiggles: the rats have almost gnawed my left foot right off, but the weather's fantastic. focus on the positive is what i always say.

Anonymous said...

Oh! That's weird. I could have sworn I just searched for "Michael Schofield" + "iced buns" + "tight prison overalls"...

The xGW said...

mrs b: not tight buns? how bizarre.

Anonymous said...

Please. I'm trying to work over here...

The xGW said...

did you try 'petit four'? no actually i believe it's eleven and not so petit. hows that report coming along?

Anonymous said...

Report? *Fans herself distractedly.*

Anonymous said...

now my pacemaker needs new batteries

The xGW said...

mrs b: deeeep breaths honey.

grandma: is *that* what they're calling them these days?

Anonymous said...

dunno, I just call 'em Bob