The Ex Granny Wrangler

09 March 2007

Not once, not twice but...

So, i've been thinking.

In light of all my recent bitching, moaning and general lacklustre crabbiness, coupled with innuendo creeping in from every angle, a comment by Parenthesis' Resident Best Friend Mike got ye olde cogs turning, bringing me to a startlingly sad realisation: I'm in need of a bloody good sh*g. A bit like yesterday's shower-scene. Only without the Geriatric connotations Revo and Mark threw into the mix.
No, a proper passionate throw-me-up-against-the-wall-and-trail-your-tongue-from
-my-ear-to-my-collarbone goose-bump can't-feel-my-legs kind of sh*g. A selfish 'i'll reciprocate tomorrow night if you don't mind' encounter. With someone who's sole mission is to put a smile upon my face. Thrice. The kind of smile that, if it wasn't for your ears, would wrap around your head. Thrice.

And preferably with someone i don't work for. Revo.

Is that too much to ask?

** It turns out this has been glaringly obvious to everyone except me. For ages. For example.

21 comments:

Revolving Credit said...

I'm sure Benson will lick you from ear to collar bone, as for the rest....

The xGW said...

revo: can you see the rude hand gestures i'm doing at you. can ya see em? can ya see em?

Anonymous said...

Only thrice? Pffft!

Anonymous said...

This is entirely off-topic, but you have the best masthead ever. Pants!

Anonymous said...

Judging by the content of most blog'o'peers, those who are single are seriously feeling the need for a good shag.

Good to know i'm not alone.

Anonymous said...

I think you need to find out where your nearest Walkabout Pub is...

Katie Possum said...

*ahaaaaa* light shines on marble head!
Just kidding!
Dont hurt me!

;)

Anonymous said...

mark - avoid the Walkabout at all costs. Ther reason we left SA can be found in the walkabouts dark, dank corners and at the overpriced bar.

The xGW said...

kyk: that 'cockiness' will get you far...

'zilla: why thank you :)

insano: you definitely are not alone. we should organise a 'bring and naai', i mean, braai. who wants in?

mark: i'd like to remember it as a pleasant experience thanks very much.

possum: *puke*

insano & mark: its Greenman-Away-From-Home. without the wors roll oke standing outside.

Anonymous said...

Yeah that was meant as a joke. I've been to the meat market, I mean Walkabout, a few times. A few times too many.

The xGW said...

mark: never fear was taken in the tone it was intended :)
shepherds bush. walkabout. foam party. a memory, or lack thereof, hard to banish from one's mind...

Anonymous said...

A bring and naai, GW? Count me in! :)

ChewTheCud said...

Everyone always needs a good shag. Ask anybody "Wanna shag?". Bet they'll say yes ;P

The xGW said...

parenthesis: your name's on the list.

chewsy: wanna shag?

ChewTheCud said...

time and place ;P

Champagne Heathen said...

Maybe if we start a club, and do the rental thing, we can group discounts!

The xGW said...

chewsy: my agent will be contacting you shortly.

champs: methinks tis a most grand idea! i can just see it now - "the orgynisation". we are so onto something here. love your work.

Revolving Credit said...

So I take it that the only bang you got in the shower this weekend was banging your head against the wall in frustration?

Anonymous said...

Thrice is for those who haven't been introduced to the concept of exponentiality.

First time I've commented here, dunno why I haven't visited before!

The xGW said...

revo: that and banging my knee on the coffee table as i made my way to bed. alone.

martin: oooooo come talk science to me... and yes, why haven't you visited before? i demand you return.

Anonymous said...

Your beautiful polka-dot seduction will most probably get me to return, do not fear.

Man, I love nice underwear.