The Ex Granny Wrangler

15 March 2007

"And if one pair of knickers should accidentally fall..."

It was with sheer delight that i opened my inbox this morning to be greeted with this vision of beauty. Of life truly imitating art. Truly I say unto you.

Courtesy of the photojournalistic prowess of the King Of Wit himself, Monsiuer Kyknoord (is it getting hot in here or is it just me?), this little gem of a scene apparently belongs to some rather strange vibrating neighbours of his. Fair enough. My influences are far-reaching. HRH then went on to point out "Sadly, no polka-dot g-string, but still…".

As if Buttro wouldn't melt in his mouth.

We all know where that red polka-dot g-string went to Monsieur. Oh yes we do. Mind you keep that belt of yours firmly buckled... ;)

11 comments:

crayola dude said...

That's so hot...

Anonymous said...

I admit nothing. Nothing, I tell you!

The xGW said...

Hah! Dripping in guilt I tell you!

Anonymous said...

Er.
Nothing as sexy as a bit of of S&M [or is that M[arks]&S[pencer]?}
Either way, mantra 2# applies.
Nice one Kyk :)

Betenoir said...

Ah Kyk...so THAT's where you disappeared to in such a hurry this weekend!

The xGW said...

phuzzy: clear something up for me. voluminous tea-stained underwear is hot or the thought of Kyk skipping around in a g-string?
Frankly, i'm a little concerned either way.

parenthesis: this is not just underwear... this is M&S underwear
ok, i suppose you really need to have seen the ads for that to work.

betenoir: do tell...

Anonymous said...

MMMMM....

STAAAIIINS...

*fwap* *fwap* *fwap*

The xGW said...

you filthy little skank.

Em said...

First time visitor and look what I find....a line full of panties and talk of polka-dot g-strings. My goodness. Sounds like a great blog to read on a regular basis! LOL

The xGW said...

em: I do g-strings, tourette's, and the odd hamster origami... you should definitely stick around...

Unknown said...

Plus there's free scones on Tuesdays.