The Ex Granny Wrangler

07 March 2007

Shower Time.







I love Muppet's shower.

You know those hollywood showers, where the only thing steamier than the water is the slippery tangled deliciousness of two (sometimes three) passionate human beings, grinding eachother up against the tiles, brows soaked, tendrils trickling, plastered against the other's cheek as moans of 'shut up and eat me whole' echo off the walls? The ones where trembling hands slip across writhing thighs and slide down the cool foggy glass, carving an amourous trail through the film of steam and sweat that cling to everything around them?

Well it's not one of those. But feck it's nice.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

"feck"??? After "Profanity for Sanity". Nice :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I liked the sex stuff, too.

Anonymous said...

Haven't met a decent shower since landing here. All piss poor pressure.

Showers and sex...double edged sword right there.

The xGW said...

kyk: i like to keep my audience on their toes... panting... and pressed up against the wall.

insano: this shower stops just short of asking 'was it good for you?'

Anonymous said...

I couldn't find a shower with a Muppet in it. :(

Anonymous said...

I thought you were talking about watching Muppet in the shower.

Was like damn girl you need to get some help!

Power showers, mmmmm.....

Revolving Credit said...

Quick sanity check: Have you been bumping and grinding in the shower with Muppet??

{This is a dream, right? Someone please wake me up and give me tequila!!}

The xGW said...

dru: YOU a muppet, dork :p

mark:good god!

revo: GOOD GOD! I mean FUCK. I may be desperate but fuck around, I ain't that sick perverted and twisted!!! My eyes are blinded with the mere thought. You owe me a tequila.

Revolving Credit said...

Oops, my bad!

The xGW said...

Go and take a cold shower... ;)