The Ex Granny Wrangler

25 January 2007

Eric Watch: Day 2

8.17am No snow. Frost yes. With the exception of his willy dropping off in the early hours of this morning, either from frostbite or foxbite, Eric is in a stable condition in the flower pot at the front door. He can't possibly last another whole day though. Not a hope in hell. Really.

2.02pm Little buddy's struggling. Left eye popped out of it's socket in the afternoon sunshine.

20.27pm My god, i think He's going to make it another night! Either he's just the best thing since sliced bread or i make a damn fine snowman. Sh*t, now i'm confused. I don't know who rules more. It's hard to tell really, when you weigh up eerm... ja... and then i suppose... well ja... ja... ja... ja it's me. I rule more. Oh stop it, do you really think so? You do? Really? Stop it i'm blushing.

4 comments:

Revolving Credit said...

Come to the light Eric, come to the light.

The xGW said...

Jesus, whoever wrote this Eric Watch post thingy needs some serious psychiatric help.

Anonymous said...

Reality blogging. Whatever next? I can't wait for the highlights package at the end of the week.

The xGW said...

Revo: Noooo! Don't encourage him!

Your Truly: I can't believe it's come down to this. I'm officially talking to myself.

Kyk: Highlights package? This i promise you when my sodding camera get's its arse into gear (",)