The Ex Granny Wrangler

16 January 2007

I Deserve To Be Shot.

Wow.

It's been a while.

Sorry. I offer no legitimate excuses. Actually I do. I've been on 2 fabulous holidays, spent most of Cape Town face-down in a puddle of champagne, coming up only to take a drag of my Marlboro. No thanks to British Airways, i finally made it to Belgium for the coldest Christmas my arse has ever seen and then found myself face down in Framboise beer and Frieten. Daytime temperatures of -1 and a light dusting of snow was the general order of the day so being inside cramming mincepies into my gob was a much more appealing idea, although i did do a bit of open air skating and munched on honeyed almonds and chestnuts (roasted on an open fire!!) whilst wandering the Christmas market in Brugges.

I'm back, I'm fat and I'm ready to rock and roll. Grandokes, hold onto your commodes, The Granny Wrangler's resurfaced and she's cracking her emergency pull-cord! Time to kick some wrinkly crusty butt!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That must be the new physiotherapy they've been on about lately.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Thought you'd fallen down a hole.

Glad you had a good break. Bet you are loving being back in Pommyland.

Revolving Credit said...

"Time to kick some wrinkly crusty butt!!"

Shouldn't that read:

"Time to clean some wrinkly crusty butt!!"


Welcome back to the world of Blog.
May it be an adventurous year.

The xGW said...

Kyk: 'aaand up and down, and up, and down'

Mark: loving it like... like... uuuuh... like children taste like chicken... A lot.

Revo: Thanks for your warm words of welcome. Beware any soggy packages which mysteriously arrive on your stoep mate.