The Ex Granny Wrangler

23 January 2007

F Is For Funny.

I had a very short and very sweet conversation this morning with my latest charge Muppet, who seems to be an English Gentleman through and through, with one exception: he's funny. And nice. (My teacher in junior school told me never to use that word. Sorry Mrs Vandoros).

Me: I've been meaning to ask what your cats' names are... (rather sheepish as i've been here for three weeks, fed them twice a day and refer to them as "bloody little sh*ts" under my breath)

Muppet: The black one is Benson... the tabby is Hedges.

(pause)

Muppet Contd: But don't worry, neither of them smoke.

It was there and then that i think i split my sides and wet my broeks all at the same time. I may have snorted as well but I blacked out shortly thereafter and it shall remain a mystery.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muppet: ... neither of them smoke.
TGW: Have you tried napalm?

Revolving Credit said...

Apparently they don't smoke, cause when he 'plays' with them, he uses a lubricant.

The xGW said...

kyk: on form as always my boy, on form indeed.

revo: as for YOU! sies!! ;)

Insane Insomniac said...

Wanna come wrangle my landlady??

Phlippy said...

Fuck that was funny

The xGW said...

phlippy: i cried.

Anonymous said...

Great work.