The Ex Granny Wrangler

24 January 2007

The Ultimate One Night Stand

I have found him. I have found the perfect man. He is more perfect than my french manicure. So he's pretty damn perfect. His name is Eric. He has brown eyes. He could do with a bit of a tan. He loves the outdoors, is hung like a reindeer and fits in the palm of my hand. He tells me i'm hot. He's only good for one night but hey, he always sleeps on the wet spot (good heavens what's that?!?!), and if he's still hanging around in the morning all i have to do is light up a smoke and he's gone. With one devilish look i can reduce the poor man to a puddle.

Yes, ladies and gentlefolk, i created my very first SnowStud today, complete with ye olde twig 'n berries and i loved every goddamn minute of it.

Couldn't get the pics off my camera but i shall reveal him in all his reindeer-like studly glory in due course.

6 comments:

anne said...

Aah, Eric. That obvious homage to That 70's Show made me tear up a little.
Can't wait for the pictures...

Anonymous said...

This could end badly. I have a nasty feeling he's going to give you the cold shoulder.

Insane Insomniac said...

Awww, I'm jealous!
With the inch of snow we had yesterday in central London, you couldn't even build a pygmie!!!

The xGW said...

anne: ah Eric, bless his cotton socks :)

kyk: at least he can't accuse me of being frigid. hello pot, says kettle.

insane: in all honesty he is a pygmie stud. fits in the palm of my hand. but that twig was a monster!

Revolving Credit said...

Come to Cape Town, it's kak hot.
Temp today between 40-45 degress.

Lets just say that before you were even able to sweet talk Eric, he would be the wet spot.

The xGW said...

revo: i heard so! was streaming kfm (fucking sad, i know) earlier and they were all like woooo it's sooo hooot maaaaan, liiike yoou knoooow.